Friday, May 11, 2012

Josh Xantus hits the stage at NYC's S.O.B.'s on 5/16.

Make your mother feel extra special this weekend with an interactive digital e-card from Josh Xantus featuring a special audio message, "Mommy I Love You" music video & more! Plus Josh Xantus hits the stage at NYC's S.O.B.'s on 5/16. Details below (press tix available).

 

"It's really important for me (Mother's day) because you know I grew up with just my mom and just to see her go through the things she went through in life and make sacrifices as a parent to provide the things that I needed growing up - I'll always cherish this day for the rest of my life." - Josh Xantus

Catch Josh Xantus at Singersroom's SOL VILLAGE showcase on Wednesday, 5/16 at NYC's S.O.B.'s!

sol village.jpg

 

MIXTAPE - EVERYBODY HATES JOSH X

mixtapecover.jpg

:

Josh Xantus
Everybody Hates Josh X - Available now!
M USA/Capitol
www.joshxantus.com

Connect w/ Josh Xantus:
www.twitter.com/joshxantus
www.facebook.com/joshxantusofficial
www.youtube.com/joshxantustv

SMS Audio STREET by 50 Earbuds

No comments:

Post a Comment